How To Take Good Photos
© TOM ANG
- Zooming out allows you to capture more of the view
- A wide-angle lens will keep everything in focus while helping to maximise the 'depth of field', or feeling of depth in your shots.
- Zooming-in will flatten the sense of perspective and make distant objects appear closer together.
- Zooming-in will also affect the amount of your picture that is in focus allowing you to isolate details against an out-of-focus foreground and/or background.
- Be careful to avoid camera shake when zoomed right in, as tiny movements in your hands become magnified