You can turn your PC into a never-ending junction with our Pres screensaver. Featuring stills from all of Dave Jeffery's animations, it'll bring a bit of BBC past to your desktop.
Download PC Screensaver (1.2 Mb file)
We're sorry, but the screensaver is only available for PCs, running Windows 3.1, 95, 98, ME and NT.
Instructions for Windows (PC) screensaver
- Start the download by clicking on the link above. Choose the 'Save to disk' option in the File Download box and click OK.
- Save the file - install_testcards.exe - into somewhere sensible on your computer, such as "My Documents".
- Once the download is complete, either click the Open button in the Dowload box, or find the install_testcards.exe file where you saved it using Windows Explorer and double-click on it. Your computer will automatically install the program!
- Next, close or 'minimise' all your windows so that you just see the main 'desktop' screen of your computer. Right-click in any free space on on the screen, and choose 'Properties' to get the Display Properties box.
- Click the Screensaver tab, and choose testcards from the drop down box.
- Click 'Preview' if you want to see the screensaver straight away, otherwise click OK, and your new screensaver is loaded.
The BBC has taken all reasonable care to ensure this screensaver contains no errors, viruses or defects, however, the BBC does not warrant that this is the case. You are advised to ensure that you take precautions to protect your computer from virus infection. The BBC will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of or connected to the use of the software.